Simi Grosman - MBA
Strategic Consulting, Business Development, & International Marketing
Mr. Grosman is a seasoned senior executive with over 30 years of experience in Business Management including Sales, Marketing, and Business Development. His outstanding relationship and communication skills result from a unique blend of professional expertise with a wide range of local and international companies ranging from start-ups to large multinationals and everything in between. For the last 10 years he has built his knowledge and reputation in the mobile industry providing industry leaders with guidance and assistance in achieving their objectives.
Mr. Grosman's unique blend of experience includes:
- Business Leadership
- Mr. Grosman has headed up Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Professional Services organizations ranging in size from 5 to 100 people for large multi-national companies including NCR, AT&T, and Accuris Networks, as well as industry start-ups.
- Combination of national & international experience. Territories have included North, Central and South America, as well as Europe, and the Middle East.
- Principal team member involved in building a number of different stage private businesses – expertise includes marketing, business development, sales, strategic planning & execution, technology solutions, project management, communications & recruitment.
- Educational Leadership
- Part- time professor at the Humber School of Global Business Management and International Marketing, Post Graduate Studies.
- Board Leadership
- Executive Member on several public and private institutional Boards
Currently, Mr. Grosman is sharing his understanding of the various disciplines related to mobile marketing with a number of local and international start-ups. His expertise in mobile marketing, business development, strategic planning, and stakeholder relations is combined with a broad understanding of various technology platforms and applications.
- Partner at Hawk Partners specializing in Consulting Management Services for the Mobile sector.
- Consultant for the Government of Israel assisting Israeli companies seeking to penetrate the Canadian market. Other previous government engagements include, Ireland, Egypt, and India.
- Over 10 years of mobile marketing experience as a senior consultant
- Global experience with European mobile operators including Vodafone, France Telecom, Orange, British Telecom, Eurotel, Alcatel, and Telefonica Moviles.
- Managed AT&T’s Professional Services organization in Canada. Major Accounts included Canada Post, Canadian Tire Corp., Ministry of Revenue, and several of the large Canadian Banks.
- Senior executive positions at NCR, Wysdom and Fortelligent including Product Management Director, VP Marketing & Sales, and Managing Director.
- Vice Chair of the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), a consortium of over 300 global companies that comprise the wireless value chain.
- Current Member of the Board of Directors for CardioComm Solutions Inc. and past Board member at Intertainment Media Inc. – both publicly traded companies on the TSE